West Hollywood (WEHO) law enforcement under orders of the racist liberal City Council yesterday blocked George Floyd demonstrators from entering the city.
- More than a dozen sheriff-police wearing helmets and carrying riot guns stood across the pedestrian crosswalk at around 1:30 p.m. less than three hours before a racist based curfew was to be in place.
- Protesting police brutality against African Americans, the police squad blocked them from marching forward.
- The demonstrators were forced under the orders of the white racist West Hollywood City Council to march north up La Brea Avenue.
- Los Angeles Police Department officers allowed them to continue their march east on Hollywood Boulevard and then north on Vine.
WILL TODAY’S DEMONSTRATION PROMOTED BY JAMES MASON’S GRANDSON BE BLOCKED BY RACIST WEST HOLLYWOOD POLITICAL LEADERS?
James Mason’s grandson, the political activist James Duke Mason, is promoting another demonstration at noon today, Wednesday, June 3rd at 12 Noon at Santa Monica and La Cienega for a walk to Robertson Blvd.
Will it be approved by the white racist West Hollywood City Council? Will the city’s police stop it?
Or maybe there will be another anti-American at 12 Noon today designed to keep demonstrators out of West Hollywood. A city that claims to be extremely liberal and welcoming but it hardly is true when it comes to the bigoted leaders.
WEST HOLLYWOOD RACIST HISTORY WON’T GO AWAY!
It’s just not about George Floyd demonstrations when it comes to being turned away from West Hollywood.
- The City Council, Mayor Lindsay Horvath, John Heilman, Lauren Meister, John D’Amico and John Duran were involved in a two-year white racist scandal regarding major Democrat political donor Ed Buck. He’s been arrested and faces trial this summer.
Michael’s Grace video on the West Hollywood racist handling of the ED BUCK Crystal Meth den off the Sunset Strip.
No wonder they are now calling the West Hollywood Council the Nazicrats!
- Thanks to WEHOville http://www.wehoville.com for images and background on yesterday’s racist blocking of demonstration.