The state of California is home to some of the most infamous serial killers in U.S. history — from the Manson Family to the Freeway Killers, all the way to the Grim Sleeper.
- Well, another accused killer is now awaiting trial in California. This time it’s prolific Democratic donor and West Hollywood resident Ed Buck.
- After two years of delays by the Democrat authorities, lost evidence, and West Hollywood racists leaders, Ex-Mayor John Duran and Mayor John D’Amico, sabotaging the entire case, Buck was finally arrested by Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies.
Adam Schiff was behind the cover-up. Watch the video to see how racist the entire WEHO sex meth death scandal was handled.
Jackie Lacey, the incompetent District Attorney, charged Beckwith operating a drug house, as well as providing methamphetamine to a 37-year-old man who suffered an overdose at Buck’s apartment.
- This incident was the third known time a man suffered a meth overdose at Buck’s home. The previous two alleged victims, Gemmel Moore and Timothy Dean, did not survive.
- Days later, the feds announced that they too would be prosecuting Buck — this time on one count of distribution of methamphetamine resulting in death. The feds took over the case from the irresponsible Los Angeles County Sheriff and District Attorney Lacey.
- At a press conference, U.S. Attorney Nick Hanna said investigators found 10 more victims, nine of whom said Buck, “administered drugs to them or strongly encouraged them to ingest narcotics as part of agreements to be compensated for sexual services.”
- A Federal Grand Jury indicted Buck, who is facing murder charges and a possible life sentence without parole.
The case is now generating national and international headlines, and we’ve noticed that four false storylines seem to be emerging, and they need to be corrected.
- First, The New York Times tried to minimize Buck’s power and influence by referring to him as “a small-time Democratic donor and political activist.”
- That’s like calling Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein “lovesick teenagers.”
Buck Contributed $500,000 to Democrat Candidates.
- According to federal records, Buck has contributed more than $500,000 to Democratic candidates and groups, and was classified by the California Secretary of State’s office as being a “major donor.”
- Before he was nicknamed ‘Dr. Kevorkian’, Buck could have easily gone by Ed ‘Big Bucks’ with all of the campaign cash he was throwing around.
- Second, it has been reported in multiple publications that the politicians and political action committees who took contributions from Buck acted quickly to distance themselves from him. West Hollywood politicians, Duran and D’Amico, took thousands of dollars from Buck. They knew about this fetish and drug operation on Laurel Avenue just off the Sunset Strip.
- Some politicians, including former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former President Obama, still won’t say what they’re doing with Buck’s donations, even after his arrest. In her defense, Hillary may not even know that Buck has been arrested. If she did, she might have fainted again.
- Other candidates, including Congressman Adam Schiff, D-Burbank, and Ted Lieu, D-Torrance, agreed to give their Buck contributions of $2,700 and $19,400 respectively, to charity, only after the second man, Timothy Dean, died in Buck’s apartment in January.
- The families of the victims, asked for the contributions to help pay for funeral expenses, but both congressmen declined.
- West Hollywood Mayor John D’Amico sent $25 to help cover the expenses out of $22,000 given to him to get elected to the city council by Buck.
What profiles in courage.
Only Congresswoman Karen Bass Returned Money
- To date, only two elected officials donated the money they received from Buck to the victims’ families. Congresswoman Karen Bass, D-Los Angeles, sent the entire $250 she received from Buck to help pay for Gemmel Moore’s funeral expenses, and racist West Hollywood Council members Duran, John Heilman, and Lauren Meister gave nothing, not even a sympathy card.
- White folk West Hollywood and Democrat politicians have claimed Buck’s murders weren’t racially motivated. Which is “fake news” since the entire ordeal was pushed into the dust bin because the victims were gay black men.
- Finally, Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey claimed that her office worked diligently and carefully to find and speak with witnesses over the course of the last two years so they could build a case against Ed Buck.
- But the Moore family attorneys say the opposite is true. Nana Gyamfi and Hussain Turk wrote in a statement that, “Our team of activists had to personally escort witnesses to the LASD’s office and pressure them into recording our witnesses’ statements. We later discovered, in May of 2019, that Lacey was not even aware that these reports existed.”
- Maybe prosecutors were too busy busting people for possession of plastic drinking straws to go after Ed Buck.
- The reality is that Ed Buck abused vulnerable gay black men because powerful white Democrats looked the other way and enabled him.
- Now that he’s finally been arrested, we shouldn’t try to minimize his power and influence or rewrite history to make law enforcement and politicians seem as if they cared about the suffering of Ed Buck’s victims more than they actually did.
Buck isn’t just California’s new serial killer, he’s the creation of white hypocritical politicians in West Hollywood. Starting with John Duran, the scandal former mayor, who failed to mention at a city council meeting where Jemmel’s mother was attempting to secure cooperation in providing immunity for Buck’s victims to come forward with their complaints, that he was Buck’s attorney for the last decade. Duran gave a stern warning, as a defense attorney that any young black men abused by Buck who came forward would be arrested.