Copytrack is total scam run out of German where they killed millions of Jews. It is run by descendants of war criminals!
Marcus Schmitt is the managing director of Copytrack. It is considered one of the biggest scams ever created. The German government supposedly monitors this organization.
The Copytrak reviews are below 2/5, with the majority of complaints. Photographer(Creator) has a right. If someone makes money from the creator’s work, obviously photographer can sue them. I feel it’s a rare case.
- The majority of people are not using an image to make money. Copytrack reflects one of the most corrupt countries on the planet.
- Responsible for two world wars that killed millions. Boycott any use of the “Nazi” German company. The pricing is evil.
- Using the platform for free. It encourages people to use it. If you get $300 for the image, greedy “Nazi Run” Copytrack will take fifty percent.
- Many of the staff are descendants of war criminals that killed over 6 million Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, and innocent Germans.
- Companies like Copytrack must be boycotted.